Childcare Services

Susan Cares 4 Kids is a home-based daycare in Yorkton, SK.

If you are looking for a loving, learning environment for your child, please contact us at : (306) 786-6373

Monday 25 May 2015

Happy Belated Easter!

It has happened again! I have failed to blog as continually as I hoped I would. Well I am making up for it right now. Happy Belated Easter! March and April were a very busy time this year which aided in my neglect. So what is one thing you think about when it comes to Easter? I know if you ask the kidlets they all say Candy! I was looking forward to incorporating a lick and stick sticker into one of our crafts (to Susan's woe) and I thought that this would be the best time! Hope you enjoy!

 
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create your own digital slideshow

No comments: