Childcare Services

Susan Cares 4 Kids is a home-based daycare in Yorkton, SK.

If you are looking for a loving, learning environment for your child, please contact us at : (306) 786-6373

Monday 1 December 2014

How Many Sparkles Do We Want to Lick?

The letter I is our last stop along alphabet highway. We are taking a much needed Christmas break! If you are just joining us on our alphabet journey please make sure and start from the very beginning with letter A. Letter I proved to be one of my favourite crafts because, wait for it... Susan let me pick the craft! I is for Ice Cream Cones! The kids and I really enjoyed making our ice cream cones. Susan asked if we could put some glitter on the ice cream, like sprinkles and I was very happy to oblige her. Once I start glittering there is no going back! I should also mention that our lower case i was for insect. But obviously it was not my favourite of the two. It was fun but not as fun as ice cream!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox


No comments: